INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information which identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person or device to whom that information pertains ( €œPersonal Information €). Personal Information includes, but not limited to, name, address, date of birth, occupation, phone number, e-mail address, bank account and credit-card details, gender, identification (including KTP, SIM, or Passport) or other government issued identifier. Additionally, to the extent other information, including a personal profile, and/or unique identifier, is associated or combined with Personal Information, then that information is also Personal Information. The Personal Information which we collect may be provided by you directly or by third parties (for example: when you register or use the Application, when you contact our customer services, or you otherwise provide Personal Information to us). We may collect information in various forms and purposes (including purposes permitted under applicable law).
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, company address, email address, telephone number and detail of company tax identification number.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- We and our partners may send you direct marketing, advertisement, and promotional communications via telephone call, short message service (SMS) and e-mail ( €œMarketing Materials €) if you have agreed to subscribe to our mailing list, and/or consented to receive marketing and promotional materials from us. You may opt out from receiving such marketing communications at any time by clicking on any €œunsubscribe € facility embedded in the relevant message, or otherwise contacting us using the contact details stated above.
- Find and prevent fraud
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose to or share with affiliates and other parties your Personal Information for any of the following purposes as well as for such other purposes as are permitted by applicable law:
- where required or authorized by applicable law (including but not limited to responding to regulatory enquiries, investigations or directives, or complying with statutory or regulatory filing and reporting, and licensing requirements), for the purpose so specified in that applicable law;
- where instructed, requested, required or authorized by the government authorities, for the purpose as specified in the government policy, regulations or applicable law;
- where there is any form of legal proceeding between you and us, or between you and another party, in connection with, or relating to the services, for the purposes of that legal proceeding;
- in connection with, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company, for the purposes of such a transaction (even if the transaction is eventually not proceeded with);
- to third parties (including our agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, partners and any others who provide services to us or you, perform functions on our behalf, or whom we enter into commercial collaboration with) for or in connection with the purposes for which such third parties are engaged, to perform certain disclosure to the relevant third parties which are technically required to process your transaction or for the purposes of our collaboration with such third parties (as the case may be), which may include allowing such third parties to introduce or offer products or services to you, authenticate you or connect with your Account, or conducting other activities including marketing, research, analysis and product development; and
- where we share Personal Information with affiliates, we will do so for the purpose of them helping us to provide the service, to operate our business (including, where you have subscribed to our mailing list, for direct marketing purposes), or for the purpose of them conducting data processing on our behalf. Where it is not necessary for the Personal Information to be associated with you, we will use reasonable endeavors to remove the means by which the Personal Information can be associated with you as an individual before disclosing or sharing such information.
WE WILL NOT SELL OR LEASE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Lotus Food Services follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
Like any other website, Lotus Food Services uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access €“ You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification €“ You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure €“ You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing €“ You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing €“ You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability €“ You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Lotus Food Services does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Confidentiality of your Personal Information is of utmost importance to us. We will use all reasonable efforts to protect and secure your Personal Information against access, collection, use or disclosure by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage or similar risks. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee the integrity and accuracy of any Personal Information which you transmit over the Internet, nor guarantee that such Personal Information would not be intercepted, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by unauthorized third parties, due to factors beyond our control.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND CONSENT